PSDM BEM FPIK UNDIP Periode 2012

PSDM BEM FPIK UNDIP Periode 2012

Sabtu, 14 Januari 2012

UNTUK BEM FPIK - Sebuah Persembahan (2011).mp4



the paused time is
about to start moving
there's many things that i don't want to forget about
To me, the happiness of those precious memories
Will be warmer during hard times.
For me, hope is a dream that never sleeps.
No matter how many times I stumble and fall
I’m still standing like this.
I only have one heart.
When I’m tired you become my strength.
My heart is towards you forever.
I’ll always hold on to the dreams I want to fulfill with you
You must have had a harder time than I did
You must have worried more than I did
Because of you I was able to stand
It’s a thankful heart
(Diambil dr berbagai sumber)

1 komentar:

  1. Subhanallah ya..kualitas mahasiswa FPIK ada di tanganmu PSDM...semangat berkarya
    http://www.pancagarden.blogspot.com

    BalasHapus